Download a Brochure Today
Ready to unleash your leadership potential on the business world?
With a focus on data and cyber management, our MBA will provide the leaders of tomorrow (i.e. you!) with an understanding of core business concepts and a diverse set of industry-focused skills through the application of holistic, real-world analysis and an exploration of current business theories.
Key Study Areas
- Global Cyber Security and Law
- Risk Analysis and Threat Management
- Big Data and the Cyber Mindset
- Digital Operations and Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Leadership and Decision Making
- Applied Industry Project
Core Graduate Skills
- – Identify & critically evaluate academic theories, frameworks & apply them to real-world problems
- – Demonstrate technical understanding in scoping, delivering & leading industry projects
- – Develop & implement innovative practices & theory through the formulation of real-life solutions
- – Develop leadership capability as a forward-thinking practitioner
CYBER LEADERSHIP FOR THE INNOVATION ECONOMY
Completed entirely online, you will journey through a variety of business and cyber units, challenge yourself in academic and practical assessments culminating in the completion of a collaborative industry project sourced by the University’s course partner, the Ducere Global Business School.
Candidates can expect to graduate with a portfolio of work that addresses some of the most pragmatic realities within the challenging and rapidly changing online business world.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Define the problem: Graduates will be able to understand the broad context and complexity of an industry and the resultant challenges faced by its constituents. Students will be able to frame complex industry problems and effectively communicate them to others possessing both specialist and non-specialist expertise.
- Gather and analyse evidence: Graduates will develop and refine skills of efficiently collecting, analysing and synthesising data required to identify and illuminate the roots of complex industry challenges though both qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Demonstrate management: Graduates will develop project management knowledge and skills and then administer projects by drawing on practical experience and theoretical approaches to management. They will be able to critically apply leading management theories to specific project contexts in order to effectively achieve project goals.
- Develop strategic vision: Graduates will develop frameworks for achieving organisational change drawing on innovative and entrepreneurial solutions. They will develop strategic visions that identify business opportunities and appropriately incorporate relevant risk reasoning into proposed business solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership in cyber and data management: Graduates will be able to communicate vision effectively and mitigate implementation risks to achieve effective change management in relation to cyber and data through both creative and pragmatic approaches. Graduates will be prepared for leading organisational change.
- Understand, communicate and apply advanced theoretical knowledge in their fields of Data security, leadership and people management to real world contexts in order to justify propositions and related bodies of knowledge to critically evaluate the resolution of business problems and recommend actions relevant to contemporary business settings.
Please click here for more information about the MBA – Data and Cyber Management awarded by the University of New England.