Ducere Global Business School has partnered with the University of Canberra to deliver this Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship), which connects students with the world of global philanthropy and for-purpose innovation. If you’re ready to change the world and create your own dynamic social venture as part of your studies, then this is the degree for you!
Key Study Areas
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Sales, Marketing and Campaign Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Activism
- Fundraising and Pitching
- Business Models and Strategy
Core Graduate Skills
- Develop innovative ventures that create positive impact
- Implement socially and environmentally responsible strategies
- Facilitate campaigns to raise funds and drive awareness
- Engage with the local startup landscape through incubators, accelerators and investors
In an era of technological transformation and globalisation, people are increasingly looking towards the business world to help address the social challenges of our age. By harnessing the tools of innovation, digital technologies and global philanthropy, today’s social entrepreneurs are creating scalable and sustainable ventures to address a range of pressing issues – including climate change, economic inequality and the protection of human rights.
Build Your Own Social Venture As Part Of Your Degree
Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through applied assessments and ongoing, constructive feedback. Throughout your degree you will complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – instead of exams, you will be working on meaningful business concepts, and working to make your venture a reality.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Business Leaders and Startup Pioneers
- Attend dynamic industry events with our course partners such as KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Develop the skills entrepreneurs and employers need
- Enjoy personalised student support
- Attain a fully-accredited degree from the University of Canberra – ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide*
- Commonwealth-Supported Places (CSPs) and The Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) available.
*2018 QS World University Rankings