Delivered by Ducere Global Business School, the University of Canberra Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship teaches the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you want to learn how new businesses and startups succeed, and develop your own unique business idea as part of your degree, then this is the course for you!
Key Study Areas
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Pitching and Presentations
- Investments and Fundraising
Core Graduate Skills
- Identify new business opportunities
- Devise and test innovative business models
- Access modern technologies to grow new businesses
- Engage with the local startup landscape through incubators, accelerators and investors
As the business world adapts to new challenges and changing business dynamics, the need for entrepreneurial thinking is stronger than ever. Globalisation, digital disruption and the rise of startup culture have fundamentally transformed the way businesses operate, creating new challenges and remarkable new opportunities for the enterprising individual.
Build Your Own Venture As Part Of Your Degree Or Complete Projects Relevant To Your Current Workplace As Part Of Your Degree
Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you will complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – instead of exams, you will be working on real business plans.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Attend dynamic industry events with our course partners such as KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Business Leaders and Startup Pioneers
- Develop the skills entrepreneurs and employers need
- Enjoy personalised student support
- Attain a fully-accredited degree from the University of Canberra – ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide*
- Commonwealth-Supported Places (CSPS) and the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) available
*QS World University Rankings