Download a Brochure Today
Ducere Global Business School has partnered with Torrens University Australia to deliver this online Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing), which combines an immersive online learning experience with a practical and industry-relevant assessment model. Through this groundbreaking approach, you’ll be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns.
Key Study Areas
- Leadership and Management
- Digital Marketing and Media
- Sales, Marketing and Campaign Management
- Brand Development and Marketing Strategy
- Innovation and Design
- Stakeholder Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Core Graduate Skills
- Design effective strategies for the digital marketplace
- Utilise social media to drive meaningful customer engagement
- Develop compelling brands and rapid rebranding strategies
- Identify growth opportunities in relevant markets
- Create empowering and inclusive content
MARKETING FOR THE INNOVATION ECONOMY
To succeed in this evolving jobs market, you will need a functional and strategic understanding of the modern economy, and the ways in which consumer expectations influence the choices that businesses make. That is why this Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) combines the fundamentals of marketing, design and campaign strategy with a practical understanding of the modern innovation economy.
Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you will complete assignments relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – instead of exams, you’ll be working on meaningful case studies and innovative marketing projects.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Business Leaders, cutting-edge Designers and Startup Marketers
- Attend dynamic industry events with our course partners such as KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Develop the skills employers need
- Enjoy personalised student support
- Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) available
Please click here for more information about Torrens University Australia.