Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
Distinguish yourself with industry-relevant leadership and management skills
Delivered by Ducere Global Business School in partnership with the University of Canberra, the Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you.
KEY STUDY AREAS
- Leadership and Management
- Business Strategy
- Organisational Change
- Digital Operations
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
CORE GRADUATE SKILLS
- Lead through effective vision, mission and goal setting.
- Identify risks and opportunities in a corporate environment.
- Utilise technology and digital strategy to maximise ROI.
- Access big data and identify global trends.
- Use entrepreneurial techniques to innovate.
INDUSTRY-RELEVANT LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
In an era of rapid economic and technological disruption, traditional business models have given way to new opportunities, new challenges, and new perspectives. With that in mind, the Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills needed to lead in a truly global world.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former presidents, prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, global leaders, CEOs and business innovators.
- Attend dynamic industry events with our course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more.
- Enjoy integrated online support.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Attain a fully-accredited degree from the University of Canberra – ranked top 4% of universities worldwide.
- Commonwealth-Supported Places (CSPS) and the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) available.