Australia’s first undergraduate program entirely dedicated to equipping
Dūcere, The University of Canberra and Antipodeans have teamed up to deliver a groundbreaking program that combines earning a university degree with overseas entrepreneurial and leadership experiences in the US and Asia.
Graduates will be equipped with a leading bachelor degree, practical, transferable and flexible skills, and be exposed to unique experiences in the world’s most successful and fertile start-up ecosystems.
“If you want a university experience that is dedicated to developing the skills sets and attributes required to thrive in this century, then please consider becoming a Global Game Changer.”
The Hon. Julia Gillard, Chancellor, Ducere
Whether starting a business or pioneering in enterprise, leaders of the future will be entrepreneurial thinkers. Global Citizens that are to problem solve, communicate and collaborate; they will be agile and adaptive to the rapidly changing 21st century economy.
- Undergraduate Degree from the University of Canberra
Choose between a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship and Bachelor of Applied Social Entrepreneurship, fully accredited by the University of Canberra, ranked in top 4% of universities worldwide.
Key content areas:
– Entrepreneurship and innovation
– Digital business and disruption
– Leadership and management
– Sales and marketing
– Managing money and finance
– Pitching and presentations
– Investment and fundraising
– Managerial communication
– Project management
– Product management
– The Global Economy
– Communicate and collaborate effectively in diverse teams
– Think creatively and critically to solve complex business challenges
– Pitch ideas and present findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Global Experiences
Global Game Changers offers a complete university learning experience for the global citizens of the future. Relationships built through the degree program in Australia are enhanced for life through two overseas experiences across five countries.
Leadership Development Expedition
Developed specifically around the themes of leadership, resilience and mindfulness, the Expedition challenges students to uncover their unique identity and explore the world beyond their own borders on a five week adventure through Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and China. The trip comprises community project work and a challenging trek in a developing world context and then culminates in start-up events and workshops in Shanghai.
Silicon Valley Immersion
Australia’s first higher education program offering students the opportunity to experience the world’s greatest entrepreneurial ecosystem first-hand. Students will spend three weeks across San Francisco and Silicon Valley developing the capabilities key to their future entrepreneurial success.
- Course Details
– Degree delivered online
– Face-to-face events
– Two overseas global experiences
– February 2017
– 2 Years through our accelerated trimester pathway
– Minimum ATAR 60 supported by application and interview
Course and Travel Fee Help
– Commonwealth Supported Places available and HECS-Help available
– OS-Help available for overseas components providing option of no upfront costs