Create a social enterprise as part of your degree
Is this the course for me?
Are you passionate about changing the world for the better? If so, this degree is for you.
Through lessons from those that have won Nobel prizes for their social enterprise endeavours, and entrepreneurs who have become some of the most successful in the world, you will learn how to build and operate social ventures to create positive social or environmental impact in an area you’re passionate about.
Through your studies you will develop your first-hand experience and expertise as you build your own social venture.
Key content areas
- Social entrepreneurship and innovation
- Social activism
- Stakeholder management
- Corporate social responsibility
Key venture-building activities
- Design innovative ventures that create positive social impact
- Create social activism campaigns
- Run promotional and fundraising events
- Pitch for support and partnerships with industry partners
- Build captivating brands
- Develop innovative business models that create positive social impact
- Implement socially and environmentally responsible strategies within established organisations
- Effectively grow and manage teams of volunteers and not-for-profit workers
- Facilitate and manage possibilities
You could build a venture to address…
- Poverty and hunger
- Climate changer
- Animal rights
- Human rights