Work on real management challenges with real businesses
Is this the course for me?
Are you aiming to develop a career as a successful business leader, towards becoming the CEO of a global corporation? If so, this course is for you.
Through lessons from leaders of some of the world’s most powerful companies, you will learn the classic business fundamentals and how they apply in the modern environment. In addition, you will learn how to effectively lead and manage organisations that must deal with the challenges that come with a highly globalised and diverse digital economy that sees constant change, through the entrepreneurial skills you develop.
This degree will empower you to excel as leader in any field you choose as well as give you first-hand experience in the real world, as you work to improve existing organisations dealing with real challenges.
Key content areas
- Managing diversity
- Digital operations
- Organisational change
- Identify opportunities for business improvement
- Design strategies to leverage diverse teams from diverse background
- Utilise modern technologies to maximise effectiveness of organisations
- Through big data and other modern data services, identify trends set to affect organisations
- Implement entrepreneurial approaches and skillsets within established organisations to assist companies in innovation efforts
- Create inspiring leadership direction through effective vision, mission and goal setting capabililties
You could pursue a career as…
- An executive manager responsible for the effective operations and success of a large company
- A management consultant working with established organisations who wish to achieve more themselves
- A leader of a start-up company responsible for the successful and sustainable growth of the venture